Texatherm is a highly refined, thermally stable mineral oil type heat transfer fluid formulated with premium base oil technology, to provide excellent thermal and oxidation resistance during use, in both closed and open heat transfer systems with forced circulation.
- Maximum energy efficiency
Excellent heat transfer properties enable efficient transfer of heat.
- Resists deposit formation
Excellent thermal stability and good oxidation resistance help to avoid formation of sludges and coke deposits, providing long oil service life.
- Rapid response at start-up
Low temperature flow characteristics allow prompt circulation.
Recommended for use in heat transfer systems where fuel oil, gas, or electricity is used to heat a fluid, which then transfers the heat to the point of application.
Suitable for open or closed heat transfer systems with forced circulation operating under the following conditions:
- Maximum bulk oil temperature – 288oC
- Maximum film temperature on heater surfaces – 316oC
- Maximum temperature of oil surface in contact with air in open systems - 107oC
Systems must have forced circulation of the heat transfer fluid.