Regal SGT is a premium performance, synthetic polyol ester based turbine lubricant for use in aeroderivative gas turbines in stationary and marine service.
- Extended service life compared to mineral oils
Excellent oxidation and thermal stability of the synthetic polyol ester base fluid and additive system resists oil breakdown under severe, high temperatureconditions. The low volatility of the synthetic polyol ester minimizes evaporative losses.
- Minimum deposit formation
Reduced coking tendency of the synthetic polyol ester base fluid and additive system minimizes deposit formation on bearings and other areas exposed to the heat of the hot gases.
- Good wide temperature range performance
Viscosity-temperature characteristics of the synthetic polyol ester provide outstanding low temperature fluidity to facilitate starting at low temperatures, while ensuring that an effective lubricant film is available under the most severe, high temperature conditions to protect critical components against wear.
- Regal®SGT 22 is a premium performance, synthetic polyol ester based turbine lubricant for use in aeroderivative gas turbines in stationary and marine service.
- Regal®SGT 22 contains additives to protect against oxidation, corrosion and wear, providing excellent high temperature thermal and oxidation stability.
Regal®SGT 22 is recommended for aeroderivative gas turbines exposed to severe operating environments in non-aviation applications such as industrial power generation, gas transmission and marine propulsion.
Delo has been delivering end-to-end protection for over 80 years. ISOSYN® Technology is why Delo products provide reliable protection to critical engine parts.
Our Integrated Solutions
From building clear insights to going the extra mile to lower costs, our team of experts will help identify and deliver all you need for world-class business performance.