Car Engine Oil
Havoline® Formula SAE 20W-50
Havoline® Formula SAE 20W-50 is a highly shear-stable, multigrade gasoline engine oil for use in passenger car and light truck engines requiring API SN or lower performance lubricants under all operating conditions.
- Longer engine life
Proven metallo-organic anti-wear additive system protects engines under all operating conditions by providing excellent wear control in even the most sophisticated valve train mechanisms, including those with variable valve timing. Multigrade viscosity provides additional protection against wear at start-up and under high temperature operating conditions.
- Maintains high power and performance
Metallic detergent and ashless dispersant additive system maintains high power and performance by providing excellent control of piston and ring deposits under high temperature conditions.
- Saves on maintenance costs
High thermal stability and oxidation resistance provides excellent protection against in-service oil degradation that contributes to filter blocking and sludge formation in the oil galleries, crankcase and valve train.
- Havoline® Formula is a highly shear-stable, multigrade gasoline engine oil for use in passenger car and light truck engines requiring API SN or lower performance lubricants under all operating conditions.
- Havoline® Formula is formulated with Deposit Shield™ to provide outstanding protection and value for cleaner, smoother-running engines.
- Havoline® with Deposit Shield™ is an advanced detergent formula that helps prevent deposit build up for improved oil stability and increased engine durability.
- Naturally aspirated and turbocharged gasoline engines in passenger cars.
- Light truck gasoline engines.
- Four-stroke gasoline engines in portable power equipment where the manufacturer recommends conventional passenger car motor oils.
Not recommended for use in gas-fuelled (CNG or LPG) engines, diesel engines, or motorcycle engines.