Havoline® Full Synthetic Multi-Vehicle ATF
Havoline® Full Synthetic Multi-Vehicle ATF is formulated with high purity synthetic base stocks. It is designed to maintain its viscosity through excellent oxidation stability and use of long-lasting viscosity modifiers.
- Minimized inventory cost by having one premium ATF that can be used for the vast majority of modern automatic transmissions on the road today, without the need for supplemental additives or top treats
- Maximum equipment life with an advanced formula that protects against wear, corrosion, and the formation of lacquers, sludge or other harmful deposits
- Extended drain intervals because of improved oxidation resistance
- Havoline® Full Synthetic Multi-Vehicle ATF is formulated with high purity synthetic base stocks. It is designed to maintain its viscosity through excellent oxidation stability and use of long-lasting viscosity modifiers.
- Havoline® Full Synthetic Multi-Vehicle ATF meets the DEXRON-VI standard, which exhibits more than twice the durability and stability in friction tests compared to standard DEXRON-III fluids. This helps ensure consistent and smooth shift performance, even under extreme driving conditions.
Havoline® Full Synthetic Multi-Vehicle ATF has been formulated and tested for a wide variety of domestic and import ATF specifications, in both high- and low- viscosity applications. It is approved by General Motors in automatic transmissions and automatic transaxles where a DEXRON®-VI fluid is specified (Model Years 2006 and newer) and is backward compatible in transmissions calling for DEXRON-II or DEXRON-III fluids.
Delo has been delivering end-to-end protection for over 80 years. ISOSYN® Technology is why Delo products provide reliable protection to critical engine parts.
Our Integrated Solutions
From building clear insights to going the extra mile to lower costs, our team of experts will help identify and deliver all you need for world-class business performance.