Engine Flushing Oil
Power Flushing Oil
Power Flushing Oil is a dispersant type flushing oil designed to assist in the removal of soft sludges and deposits during engine oil changes. Formulated from low viscosity base oils and an effective dispersant system.
- Prolongs oil life
The effective dispersant system removes soft sludge type deposits. These deposits, if left in the engine, can shorten the life of the incoming oil charge.
- Minimum risk of engine damage
Unlike solvent-based cleaners, any carry over of flushing oil into the fresh oil will not seriously effect lubricating properties. The engine can be idled for short periods on the flushing oil for greatly improved flushing effectiveness without risk of engine damage.
- Handling & Safety Benefits
Oil based formulation has fire safety and health risk advantages in comparison with solvent-based flushing products.
- Power Flushing Oil is a dispersant type flushing oil designed to assist in the removal of soft sludges and deposits during engine oil changes. Formulated from low viscosity base oils and an effective dispersant system.
- Flushing of 4 stroke gasoline and light duty diesel engines during the oil change process.
The following instructions should be followed:
1. Drain engine oil when engine is warm, by removing the sump plug.
2. Replace the sump plug, and fill the sump to a minimum of 50% its specified capacity.
3. Start engine and allow it to idle for no more than one minute.
4. Switch engine off, remove the sump plug and THOROUGHLY drain flushing oil.
5. Replace sump plug and change oil filter.
6. At this point the engine is ready to receive a fresh charge of fully formulated engine oil.
Note: Consistant use of premium quality engine oils and frequent oil changes as recommended by the vehicle manufacturer will minimize the need for the use of flushing oils or similar products.