Sign up Caltex Rewards to earn 5,000 Caltex Bonus Points and more! Learn more >
Power Flushing Oil is a dispersant type flushing oil designed to assist in the removal of soft sludges and deposits during engine oil changes. Formulated from low viscosity base oils and an effective dispersant system.
The following instructions should be followed:
1. Drain engine oil when engine is warm, by removing the sump plug.
2. Replace the sump plug, and fill the sump to a minimum of 50% its specified capacity.
3. Start engine and allow it to idle for no more than one minute.
4. Switch engine off, remove the sump plug and THOROUGHLY drain flushing oil.
5. Replace sump plug and change oil filter.
6. At this point the engine is ready to receive a fresh charge of fully formulated engine oil.
Note: Consistant use of premium quality engine oils and frequent oil changes as recommended by the vehicle manufacturer will minimize the need for the use of flushing oils or similar products.
Explore Caltex premium Havoline and Delo lubricants and engine oils formulated to enhance protection and fuel economy in both gasoline and diesel engines.
In diesel engines, the fuel injector nozzle could be as narrow as the width of two human hairs. Yet these fuel injectors are usually located inside the combustion cham...
Earn rewards with your fuel purchases at Caltex stations and save with great offers.
Share this page