Car Engine Oil
Havoline® ProDS Fully Synthetic LE SAE 5W-40
Havoline® ProDS Fully Synthetic LE SAE 5W-40 is a premium performance, multigrade motor oil formulated from selected synthetic base fluids and matching additive technology for use in passenger car and light truck gasoline and diesel engines operating in all conditions.
- Maximum engine life
Wider temperature range capability of the synthetic base fluid ensures correct oil viscosity to reduce friction at start-up, and to provide maximum lubricity during high temperature operation. The effective anti-wear additive system minimizes wear in even the most sophisticated valve train mechanisms, including those with variable valve timing.
- Maximum power and performance
Metallic detergent and ashless dispersant additive system ensures maximum power and performance by providing superior control of ring belt and piston skirt deposits, even under the most severe operating conditions.
- Minimum maintenance costs
Superior thermal stability and oxidation resistance provides maximum protection against in-service oil degradation which contributes to filter blocking and sludge formation in the oil galleries, crankcase and valve train. Low metal, phosphorus and sulfur formulation extends emission system durability.
- Havoline® ProDS Fully Synthetic LE is a premium performance, multigrade motor oil formulated from selected synthetic base fluids and matching additive technology for use in passenger car and light truck gasoline and diesel engines under all operating conditions.
- Havoline® ProDS Fully Synthetic LE is formulated with reduced levels of metals and the elements phosphorus and sulfur to provide maximum durability of the latest low emission vehicle technologies. It is optimized to provide complete engine protection plus ultimate performance.
- Naturally aspirated and turbocharged gasoline and diesel engines in passenger cars and light trucks
- Low emission passenger car and light duty vehicle engines fitted with latest catalytic converter (gasoline) or diesel particulate filter technology
- Four-stroke gasoline engines in portable power equipment where the manufacturer recommends conventional passenger car motor oils
Not recommended for use in gas-fuelled (CNG or LPG) engines, or in motorcycle engines.
* GM dexos2™ licensed (License Number GB2D0320089)