Multifunctional Diesel Engine Oil
Delo® Gold Multigrade SAE 15W-40
Delo® Gold Multigrade is a high performance, multigrade, heavy-duty diesel engine oil specifically designed to lubricate a wide range of diesel engines requiring API CH-4 performance lubricants.
- Reduces fleet maintenance costs
ISOSYN® Technology, including a combination of high performance hydrocracked base fluids and specially balanced metallic detergent and ashless dispersant additive system, provides excellent overall engine cleanliness in all service conditions. ISOSYN® Technology also confers the high degree of soot dispersancy required to maintain oil drain intervals in modern engine designs. Exceptional oxidation stability protects against the formation of gums and varnish at elevated temperatures.
- Prolongs engine life
High efficiency dispersant combination plus proven metallo-organic anti-wear additive system provides excellent protection against wear of critically loaded components under all operating conditions. Multigrade viscosity provides additional protection against wear at start-up and under high temperature operating conditions.
- Preserves full power and performance
Outstanding metallic detergent additive system preserves full power and performance by providing excellent upper-ring-belt deposit control under the high temperatures encountered in turbocharged diesel engines.
- Delo® Gold Multigrade is a high performance, multigrade, heavy-duty diesel engine oil specifically designed to lubricate a wide range of diesel engines requiring API CH-4 performance lubricants.
- Delo® Gold Multigrade is formulated with ISOSYN® Technology.
- Mixed fleets of diesel engines (high speed, four-stroke, turbocharged or naturally aspirated)
- Four-stroke gasoline engines in mixed fleets of both diesel and gasoline engines
- Commercial road transport
- Off-highway vehicles and plant
- Agricultural tractors and farm machinery
- High speed diesel engines in marine service (e.g. fishing boat, river transport)
- Generator sets
- Mobile hydraulic systems (where oil type and viscosity are appropriate)