CAR ENGINE OIL
Havoline® Formula SAE 15W-40
Havoline® Formula is a highly shear-stable, multigrade gasoline engine oil formulated from selected base fluids foruse in passenger car and light truck gasoline engines requiring API SN or earlier performance lubricants under all operating conditions.
- Longer engine life
Proven metallo-organic anti-wear additive system protects engines under all operatingconditions by providing excellent wear control in even the most sophisticated valvetrain mechanisms, including those with variable valve timing. Multigrade viscosityprovides additional protection against wear at start-up and under high temperatureoperating conditions.
- Maintains high power and performance
Metallic detergent and ashless dispersant additive system maintains high power andperformance by providing excellent control of piston and ring deposits under hightemperature conditions.
- Saves on maintenance costs
High thermal stability and oxidation resistance provides excellent protection againstin-service oil degradation that contributes to filter blocking and sludge formation in theoil galleries, crankcase and valve train.
- Low oil consumption
Highly shear-stable viscosity index improver controls oil flow through the piston ringsby maintaining high-temperature oil viscosity within the ring belt area in all services.
- Havoline® Formula is ahighly shear-stable, multigradegasoline engine oil formulated from selected base fluids for use in passenger car and light truck gasoline engines requiring API SN or earlier performance lubricants under all operating conditions.
- Havoline® Formula is optimized to provide complete engine protection against starting friction, heat stress and engine deposits.
- Havoline® with DepositShieldTM is an advanced detergent formula that helps prevent deposit build up for improved oil stability and increased engine durability.
- Havoline® with DepositShieldTM provides superior viscosity control that helps maintain engine power and preserve fuel economy.
- Naturally aspirated and turbocharged gasoline engines in passenger cars
- Light truck gasoline engines
- Four-stroke gasoline engines in portable power equipment where the manufacturer recommends conventional passenger car motor oils
Not recommended for use in diesel engines, or motorcycle engines.