diesel engine oil
Delo® XLE Multigrade SAE 10W-40
Delo® XLE Multigrade SAE 10W-40 is a High performance synthetic blend “low-SAPS” diesel engine oil designed to meet current ACEA requirements and more challenging OEM specifications for Euro V and VI engines, especially where Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF) are fitted.
- Reduced emissions
Formulated with latest generation “low-SAPS” (sulfated ash, phosphorus and sulfur) technology containing reduced levels of metals, phosphorus and sulfur, it maximizes the life of sensitive catalyst metals and extends the cleaning intervals of diesel particulate filters.
- Maximizes engine life
Proven metallo-organic anti-wear additive system reduces wear in severe service by forming a protective layer on all metal contact surfaces. Wide-range SAE 10W-40 multigrade viscosity ensures reduced friction at start-up and maximum lubricity at high operating temperatures.
- Long oil drain intervals
Exceptional high temperature stability minimizes degradation that leads to sludge formation and oil thickening, and provides oil service intervals up to the maximum levels recommended for ACEA E6 oils in Euro IV, V and VI compliant engines.
- Delo® XLE Multigrade is a High performance syntheticblend “low-SAPS” diesel engine oil designed to meet current ACEA requirements and more challenging OEM specifications for Euro V and VI engines, especially where Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF) are fitted.
- Delo® XLE Multigrade is designed for use in connection with low-sulfur diesel fuel (50 ppm max).
- Delo®XLE Multigrade is formulated with ISOSYN Technology, an optimized synthetic and premium mineral base oil blend plus the latest low-ash additive technology to provide the maximum oil drain intervals recommended for European DPF-equipped Euro IV, Vand Euro VI compliant engines.
- Naturally aspirated and turbocharged high speed, four-stroke diesel engines burning low-sulphur diesel fuel.
- Diesel engines meeting Euro IV, V and VI emission requirements fitted with Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF), Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) and / or Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) emission control technologies.
- Earlier European heavy duty diesel engines meeting Euro I, II or III emission requirements burning low-sulphur diesel fuel.