Multifak® 142 is an efficient performance lithium grease, formulated with ISO 110 mineral base oils, combined with oxidation and corrosion inhibitors, and anti-wear additives.
Multifak® 142 is a multipurpose grease suitable for a wide spectrum of applications within a given temperature range.
Disclaimer: The actual product may vary from the images shown on this website.
*Our Product Data Sheets (PDS) contain product information including features, benefits, applications, typical key properties and service considerations. PDSs are produced regionally based on the best available information at the time of issue. For each product, there is one PDS for the Asia Pacific region. The specific information included in each PDS may not directly reflect the Australian market or Australian conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between this webpage and the applicable PDS, this webpage prevails. For the most up-to-date, Australian-specific information contact us. Please note that, by clicking the PDS link, you will be leaving the Caltex Australia website.
- Oxidation resistance and mechanical stability help prevent in-service grease degradation and hardening.
- Rust and corrosion inhibitors contribute to ferrous component protection under wet operating conditions.
- Wide temperature suitability and water washout resistance assist in maintaining all-weather lubrication performance.
- Assists in-service degradation resistance.
- Rust and corrosion inhibitors help reduce maintenance.
- Wide temperature performance.
- Medium and slow speed industrial plain and rolling bearings.
- Electric motor bearings.
- Lubrication of high speed ball- and roller bearings.
- Centralized lubrication systems.
- General industrial and automotive grease applications where sliding speeds are moderate and heavy EP characteristics are not required.
- Lubrication of contractor- and agricultural machines.
- Anti-corrosion grease.