Premium Performance Industrial Steam and Gas Turbine Oil
GST® Oil Series
32 / 46 / 68
GST® Oil is a premium performance inhibited turbine oil formulated from premium base oil technology and rust, oxidation and foam inhibitors.
*Disclaimer: The actual product may vary from the images shown on this website*
*Our Product Data Sheets (PDS) contain product information including features, benefits, applications, typical key properties and service considerations. PDSs are produced regionally based on the best available information at the time of issue. For each product, there is one PDS for the Asia Pacific region. The specific information included in each PDS may not directly reflect the Australian market or Australian conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between this webpage and the applicable PDS, this webpage prevails. For the most up-to-date, Australian-specific information contact us. Please note that, by clicking the PDS link, you will be leaving the Caltex Australia website.
- Resists degradation
Exceptional oxidation stability provided by the multi-component inhibitor system resists oil breakdown during exposure to high temperature conditions.
- Potential maintenance and downtime savings
Premium base stocks and multi-component oxidation inhibitor system resist the formation of harmful sludge and varnish deposits. The rust inhibitor protects components against corrosion.
- Smooth operation
The excellent water separability of premium base stocks and inhibitor system ensure rapid settling of harmful water accumulated from steam condensate. The non-silicone foam inhibitor allows rapid release of entrained air while minimising foam formation, enabling reliable operation of sensitive hydraulic control devices.
- Potential inventory savings
The rust and oxidation inhibited formulation has multipurpose capability in a wide range of industrial applications for which this type of product is recommended, helping to simplify oil inventories and reduce the possibility of using the wrong lubricant.
- GST® Oil is a premium performance inhibited turbine oil formulated from premium base oil technology and rust, oxidation and foam inhibitors.
- GST® Oil is designed primarily for use in industrial Gas and Steam Turbines, it is also suited to many other industrial applications including air compressors where R&O type oils are recommended.
- Steam and hydraulic turbines operating under all service conditions
- Industrial gas turbines operating under severe conditions
- Rotating machinery in gas and steam combined cycle cogeneration units
- Hydraulic turbines
- Centrifugal, rotary and reciprocating compressors, turbo-blowers and centrifugal pumps (not recommended for use in breathing air compressors)
- Bath and circulating systems supplying rolling element bearings of all types, lightly loaded gear sets, vacuum pumps, machine tools, conveyors, electric motors, and low to moderate pressure hydraulic pumps where anti-wear properties are not required
- Reduction gear lubrication in marine operations requiring plain non-EP R&O type of oils