Heavy-Duty Motor Oil
Delo® Silver SAE 10W / 30 / 40 / 50
Delo® Silver SAE 30 is a monograde heavy-duty diesel engine oil designed to lubricate engines requiring API CF or SF performance lubricants. The level of alkaline reserve makes it suitable for use with high sulfur fuels at appropriate oil drain intervals.
*Our Product Data Sheets (PDS) contain product information including features, benefits, applications, typical key properties and service considerations. PDSs are produced regionally based on the best available information at the time of issue. For each product, there is one PDS for the Asia Pacific region. The specific information included in each PDS may not directly reflect the Australian market or Australian conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between this webpage and the applicable PDS, this webpage prevails. For the most up-to-date, Australian-specific information contact us. Please note that, by clicking the PDS link, you will be leaving the Caltex Australia website.
- Saves on maintenance
Proven metallo-organic anti-wear additive system helps resist wear by forming a protective layer on contact surfaces.
- Prolongs periods between overhauls
Metallic detergent and ashless dispersant additive system helps resist the formation of high temperature deposits in diesel engines. Good oxidation stability resists oil degradation and helps protect against oil thickening, and oil line and filter plugging.
- Preserves power and performance
Metallic detergent and ashless dispersant additive system helps preserve power and performance by providing good control of high-temperature piston and ring deposits.
- Delo® Silver are monograde heavy-duty diesel engine oils designed to lubricate engines requiring API CF or SF performance lubricants. The level of alkaline reserve makes it suitable for use with high sulfur fuels at appropriate oil drain intervals.
The following applications whenever the manufacturer recommends monogrades:
- Mixed fleets of diesel engines (high-speed, four-stroke, turbocharged or naturally aspirated).
- Gasoline engines (four-stroke) in mixed fleets of both diesel and gasoline engines.
- Commercial road transport.