Heavy-Duty Motor Oil
Delo® 400 SLK SAE 10W-30
Low-SAPS Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil
Delo® 400 SLK SAE 10W-30 with ISOSYN® Advanced Technology is a premium quality “low-SAPS” heavy-duty diesel engine oil specifically designed to lubricate a wide range of high speed diesel engines requiring API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS or ACEA E9 performance lubricants operating under the most severe service conditions.
*Disclaimer: The actual product may vary from the images shown on this website*
*Our Product Data Sheets (PDS) contain product information including features, benefits, applications, typical key properties and service considerations. PDSs are produced regionally based on the best available information at the time of issue. For each product, there is one PDS for the Asia Pacific region. The specific information included in each PDS may not directly reflect the Australian market or Australian conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between this webpage and the applicable PDS, this webpage prevails. For the most up-to-date, Australian-specific information contact us. Please note that, by clicking the PDS link, you will be leaving the Caltex Australia website.
- Minimises operating costs
Exceptional soot dispersancy keeps soot in suspension to minimise filter plugging, cylinder head sludge, abrasive polishing wear and oil thickening. Robust wear and corrosion protection of engine components due to effective antiwar additive system. Optimised to improve equipment durability and reliability while reducing equipment downtime.
- Improved efficiency
Lower viscosity reduces churning losses and internal fluid friction offering potential fuel saving. Improved low temperature fluidity helps reduce energy consumption at start-up and protect engine components from wear and tear by quickly reaching critical components.
- Maintain emission control system performance
Formulated with latest generation “low-SAPS” (sulfated ash, phosphorus and sulfur) technology containing reduced levels of metals, phosphorus and sulfur, it helps maximise the life of sensitive catalyst metals and the cleaning intervals of diesel particulate filters.
- Reduces inventory costs
Balanced formulation provides excellent overall performance in mixed fleets of different engine designs (including modern low emission diesel engines), allowing one oil for many services and helping reduce the chance of product misapplication. Backward compatible with previous API Oil Service Categories and engine models.
- Delo® 400 SLK SAE10W-30 with ISOSYN® Advanced Technology is a premium quality “low-SAPS” heavy-duty diesel engine oil specifically designed to lubricate a wide range of high speed diesel engines requiring APICK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS or ACEAE9 performance lubricants operating under the most severe service conditions.
- It is formulated using the latest generation additive technology to provide outstanding protection for on and off-highway applications, including those with the low emission diesel engines fitted with Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF), and those fitted with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) and / or Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) emission control technologies.
- Commercial road transport, including the latest engines fitted with exhaust cleanup devices of all types.
- Vehicles meeting the most recent exhaust emissions standards, including USEPA 2002, 2007 and 2010, 2017 greenhouse gas (GHG 17) Euro IV, V and VI, and Australian ADR 80/02 and ADR 80/03 (for heavy duty).
- Mixed fleets of both old and new equipment from European, North American and/or Japanese OEMs.