Marine Engine Oil
Delo® 1000 Marine
30 / 40
Delo®1000 Marine is a lower alkaline reserve (12 Base Number) trunk piston engine oil (TPEO).
*Disclaimer: The actual product may vary from the images shown on this website*
*Our Product Data Sheets (PDS) contain product information including features, benefits, applications, typical key properties and service considerations. PDSs are produced regionally based on the best available information at the time of issue. For each product, there is one PDS for the Asia Pacific region. The specific information included in each PDS may not directly reflect the Australian market or Australian conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between this webpage and the applicable PDS, this webpage prevails. For the most up-to-date, Australian-specific information contact us. Please note that, by clicking the PDS link, you will be leaving the Caltex Australia website.
- Maintains power output
The detergent/dispersant additive system provides control of high temperature deposits in areas such as the undercrown of the piston and the piston ring belt area, enabling piston rings to function efficiently.
- Prolongs oil life
Base Number (BN) level and superior alkalinity retention characteristics maintain sufficiently high BN under all service conditions to ensure corrosive acids formed by the combustion of fuel sulfur are effectively neutralised, thereby minimising liner wear.
- Efficient purifying system performance
Excellent water separation characteristics enable water to be centrifuged out with essentially no loss of additive.
- Delo®1000 Marine is a lower alkaline reserve (12 Base Number) trunk piston engine oil (TPEO).
- Delo®1000 Marine is designed for use in medium speed trunk piston engines burning distillate fuels with sulfur content up to 1.5% in marine or stationary service.
- Medium-speed trunk piston engines burning distillate fuels in marine main and auxiliary powerplant service.
- Medium-speed trunk piston engines burning distillate fuels in stationary powerplant service.