Transformer Oil Uninhibited
Transformer Oil Uninhibited is a premium performance uninhibited electrical insulating oil, suitable for use where insulating oils meeting IEC 60296:2020 Type B transformer oil specifications are required.
It is formulated with highly refined naphthenic base oil and does not contain polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs).
*Our Product Data Sheets (PDS) contain product information including features, benefits, applications, typical key properties and service considerations. PDSs are produced regionally based on the best available information at the time of issue. For each product, there is one PDS for the Asia Pacific region. The specific information included in each PDS may not directly reflect the Australian market or Australian conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between this webpage and the applicable PDS, this webpage prevails. For the most up-to-date, Australian-specific information contact us. Please note that, by clicking the PDS link, you will be leaving the Caltex Australia website.
*Disclaimer: The actual product may vary from the images shown on this website*
- Efficient heat transfer in cooling transformer component by removal of heat from heat generating components
- Maximize life for oil switches with rapid arc quenching properties to reduce contact erosion
- Low solvency of oil components helps to protects electrical wire elements.
- Maintains transformer efficiency with high dielectric strength and low dissipation factor provide good insulating characteristics
- Long service performance with highly refined base fluids properties to resist sludge, deposits, soluble compounds which lead to breakdown of oil’s electrical properties
- Good low temperature fluidity
- Good transformer component cooling
- Reduces contact erosion
- Oil-immersed switchgear
- Circuit breakers
- Oil-filled capacitors
- Tap changers
- Electrical reclosures