Regal® R&O 32 / 46 / 68 / 100
ISO: 32 / 46 / 68 / 100
Regal® R&O is an inhibited turbine oil formulated from highly refined base stocks and rust, oxidation and foam inhibitors. (For most compressors where OEM requires an R&O circulating oil).
ISO 32, 46, 68, 100.
*Our Product Data Sheets (PDS) contain product information including features, benefits, applications, typical key properties and service considerations. PDSs are produced regionally based on the best available information at the time of issue. For each product, there is one PDS for the Asia Pacific region. The specific information included in each PDS may not directly reflect the Australian market or Australian conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between this webpage and the applicable PDS, this webpage prevails. For the most up-to-date, Australian-specific information contact us. Please note that, by clicking the PDS link, you will be leaving the Caltex Australia website.
- Resists degradation
The good oxidation stability provided by the multi-component inhibitor system resists oil breakdown during exposure to high temperature conditions.
- Potential maintenance and downtime savings
The highly refined base stocks and multi-component oxidation inhibitor system resist the formation of harmful sludge and varnish deposits. The rust inhibitor helps protect components against corrosion.
- Smooth operation
The good water separability of the highly refined base stocks and inhibitor system facilitate rapid settling of harmful water accumulated from steam condensate. The non-silicone foam inhibitor helps with rapid release of entrained air while minimising foam formation to enable reliable operation of sensitive hydraulic control devices.
- Regal® R&O is an inhibited turbine oil formulated from highly refined base stocks and rust, oxidation and foam inhibitors.
Regal R&O is suitable for use in the following applications provided a rust and oxidation (R&O) inhibited oil is acceptable.
- Steam and hydraulic turbines operating under all service conditions
- Industrial gas turbines operating under moderate service conditions where the oil is not exposed to excessively high temperatures or gear sets requiring enhanced load carrying performance
- Centrifugal, rotary and reciprocating compressors, turbo-blowers and centrifugal pumps (not recommended for use in breathing air compressors)