Multifak® EP 2
Multifak® EP is a multipurpose EP grease containing highly refined mineral base oils, lithium thickener, extreme pressure (EP) additives and rust and oxidation inhibitors.
*Our Product Data Sheets (PDS) contain product information including features, benefits, applications, typical key properties and service considerations. PDSs are produced regionally based on the best available information at the time of issue. For each product, there is one PDS for the Asia Pacific region. The specific information included in each PDS may not directly reflect the Australian market or Australian conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between this webpage and the applicable PDS, this webpage prevails. For the most up-to-date, Australian-specific information contact us. Please note that, by clicking the PDS link, you will be leaving the Caltex Australia website.
- Protects metal surfaces
Effective EP additive protects against component wear under high load conditions. Rust and corrosion inhibitors protect metal surfaces.
- Resist oxidation
Formulated with antioxidants to resist oxidation to enhanced grease service life.
- Good pumpability
Good pumpability characteristics of the lithium thickener provide suitable flow properties for grease pump application systems (NLGI 2).
- Multifak® EP is a multipurpose EP grease containing highly refined mineral base oils, lithium thickener, extreme pressure (EP) additives and rust and oxidation inhibitors.
- Multifak® EP is suitable for multipurpose industrial and automotive applications.
- Industrial plain and rolling element bearings.
- General plant lubrication.
- Centralized lubrication systems (NLGI 0 and 1).
Usable temperature range in continuous service is:
NLGI 1 -30 to 130°C
NLGI 2 -30 to 130°C
NLGI 3 -20 to 130°C