Industrial Gear Oil
ISO: 68 / 100 / 150 / 220 / 320 / 460 / 680 / 1000
Meropa® oils are high performance, mild EP, industrial gear lubricants formulated with a sulfurphosphorus additive system, which also provides rust and oxidation inhibition, a corrosion and oxidation inhibitor and a metal passivator.
*Our Product Data Sheets (PDS) contain product information including features, benefits, applications, typical key properties and service considerations. PDSs are produced regionally based on the best available information at the time of issue. For each product, there is one PDS for the Asia Pacific region. The specific information included in each PDS may not directly reflect the Australian market or Australian conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between this webpage and the applicable PDS, this webpage prevails. For the most up-to-date, Australian-specific information contact us. Please note that, by clicking the PDS link, you will be leaving the Caltex Australia website.
- Maintains gear set efficiencies
High thermal stability EP system helps maintain clean gear and bearing surfaces to minimise deposits which interfere with effective lubrication. High oxidation stability limits in-service viscosity increases, which lead to energy losses.
- Protects metal surfaces
Extremely effective EP system forms a protective film in areas of metal-to-metal contact, helping to minimise wear rates and maintain efficient transfer of power. Good water separation and effective rust inhibitors help protect surfaces against rust and corrosion. High thermal stability additive system helps reduce the formation of high temperature compounds which can be corrosive to bearing materials. The effective corrosion inhibitor provides additional protection for metal components.
- Effective oxidation stability
Effective oxidation inhibitors and copper passivator help to minimise oil oxidation limit viscosity increase, and can extend oil drain intervals.
- Meropa® oils are high performance, mild EP, industrial gear lubricants formulated with a sulfurphosphorus additive system, which also provides rust and oxidation inhibition, a corrosion and oxidation inhibitor and a metal passivator.
- Meropa® oils are designed primarily for industrial gear lubrication services where loads and shock loadings are high.
- Enclosed industrial gear drives
- Open gear drives (heavy grades)
- Spur, bevel, helical, worm and industrial hypoid gear cases