Stationary Gas Engine Oil
HDAX® 9200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oil
HDAX® 9200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oil is a premium performance, heavy-duty, low ash crankcase oil specifically designed to lubricate a wide range of four-stroke natural gas and dual-fuel engines where low ash oils are recommended.
*Our Product Data Sheets (PDS) contain product information including features, benefits, applications, typical key properties and service considerations. PDSs are produced regionally based on the best available information at the time of issue. For each product, there is one PDS for the Asia Pacific region. The specific information included in each PDS may not directly reflect the Australian market or Australian conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between this webpage and the applicable PDS, this webpage prevails. For the most up-to-date, Australian-specific information contact us. Please note that, by clicking the PDS link, you will be leaving the Caltex Australia website.
- Exceptional engine performance
Optimized detergent-dispersant additive package offers combustion chamber and piston deposit control, liner protection, sludge & wear control and corrosion protection.
- Long oil life
Improved oxidation & nitration resistance and strong base retention characteristic provides maximum flexibility in maintenance scheduling by prolonging oil service life. Low fluid volatility helps reduce oil consumption
- Valve recession protection
The level and type of ash-producing additives in the oil provides minimum valve recession with low levels of combustion chamber deposits to minimize the potential for pre-ignition and spark plug fouling.
- Low wear
Offers outstanding protection against piston, ring, and liner scuffing, scoring, and wear.
- Clean pistons
Works to keep pistons clean, which helps prevent ring sticking and maintains clean, varnish-free piston skirts.
- HDAX® 9200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oil is a premium performance, long-drain, heavy duty, low ash crankcase oil specifically designed to lubricate a wide range of latest generation high output, turbocharged, low emission four-stroke natural gas and dual fuel engines where low ash oils are recommended.
- HDAX® 9200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oil is formulated with premium base oils and additive technology to provide deposit control, exceptional oxidation and nitration resistance, extended oil and filter life, outstanding protection against ring and liner scuffing and wear, and excellent piston and ring belt deposit control to effectively protect against the formation and build-up of engine sludge. .
- New generation high output, turbocharged, low emission, Lean-burn and stoichiometric four-cycle stationary spark ignition engines burning sweet natural gas or LPG, operating under high load, high temperature conditions.
- Four-cycle gas engines in cogeneration applications
- Four-cycle medium-speed stationary spark ignition engines operating on sweet natural gas or LPG
- Four-cycle medium-speed stationary dual-fuel pilot injection engines operating on sweet natural gas or LPG
- Formulated to meet NSCR catalyst compatibility requirements and is suited for installation requiring low phosphorus oil to help prevent exhaust catalyst poisoning.
- Suitable for use with fuels containing low levels of sulphur and chloro-fluoro-carbons (CFC). In sour gas/high CFC applications, lubricants with higher base reserve may be required