Gas Engine Oil
HDAX® 6500 LFG Gas Engine Oil SAE 40
HDAX® 6500 LFG Gas Engine Oil is a premium quality, high performance low ash, dispersant/detergent type gas engine oil formulated especially for four stroke landfill gas, biogas, digester gas and sour gas applications.
Disclaimer: The actual product may vary from the images shown on this website.
*Our Product Data Sheets (PDS) contain product information including features, benefits, applications, typical key properties and service considerations. PDSs are produced regionally based on the best available information at the time of issue. For each product, there is one PDS for the Asia Pacific region. The specific information included in each PDS may not directly reflect the Australian market or Australian conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between this webpage and the applicable PDS, this webpage prevails. For the most up-to-date, Australian-specific information contact us. Please note that, by clicking the PDS link, you will be leaving the Caltex Australia website.
- Maximizes oil service life
Combination of high performance hydrocracked base fluids and specially balanced oxidation inhibitor package and dispersant provides outstanding oxidation and nitration resistance in arduous landfill applications.
- Lowers operating costs
Excellent deposit control on valves and pistons reduces oil consumption. The exceptional oxidation and nitration resistance and deposit control extends oil drain capability so that equipment is in service longer generating revenue.
- Minimizes maintenance costs
Exceptional oxidation resistance and dispersancy minimizes sludge formation, avoids filter plugging, cylinder head sludge, abrasive polishing wear and oil thickening. Special formulation gives excellent corrosion control in engines burning high CFC and / or high sulfur containing fuels where high levels of acidic condensate form. This exceptional corrosion control ensures maximum liner life even in intermittent operation.
- Extends engine life to overhaul
High level of anti-wear additive protects against valve train wear and scuffing of highly loaded parts operating under boundary lubrication conditions. Level and type of ash producing additives reduce valve recession. and potential for pre-ignition.
- HDAX® 6500 LFG Gas Engine Oil is a premium quality, high performance low ash, dispersant/detergent type gas engine oil formulated especially for four stroke landfill gas, biogas, digester gas and sour gas applications.
- HDAX® 6500 LFG Gas Engine Oil is a combination of high performance hydrocracked base fluids and a robust inhibitor package provides exceptional protection and maximized oil drain intervals even in the presence of the most aggressive landfill gases.
- Four-stroke engines fuelled by landfill gas containing elevated levels of chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) where low ash oils are required or preferred.
- Sour gas applications where corrosive wear is a concern.
- Engines where low ash oils are preferred.