Industrial Gas and Steam Turbine Oil
GST® Advantage RO with VARTECH Technology
32 / 46
GST® Advantage RO is formulated with VARTECH Technology which is advanced chemistry that helps 'Improve oxidation stability', 'Reduce oil degradation', 'Extend oil life by limiting harmful precursors that can lead to varnish formation VARTECH Technology inhibits varnish formation to help maintain peak performance, reliability and productivity'.
*Disclaimer: The actual product may vary from the images shown on this website
**Our Product Data Sheets (PDS) contain product information including features, benefits, applications, typical key properties and service considerations. PDSs are produced regionally based on the best available information at the time of issue. For each product, there is one PDS for the Asia Pacific region. The specific information included in each PDS may not directly reflect the Australian market or Australian conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between this webpage and the applicable PDS, this webpage prevails. For the most up-to-date, Australian-specific information contact us. Please note that, by clicking the PDS link, you will be leaving the Caltex Australia website.
- Exceptional Oxidation and Thermal Stability for long service life at severe temperatures with Minimal Deposit Formation
- Low Varnish Potential ensure varnish formation are minimized to protect the equipment
- Outstanding Rust and Corrosion Protection
- High Viscosity Index helps ensure minimum viscosity change when variations in temperature occur
- Minimum Foaming helps prevent sump overflow or erratic governor operation
- Fast Air Release minimizes possibility of pump cavitation in systems with high circulation rates and lesser resonance time
- Rapid Water Separation facilitates water removal
- Hydraulic Fluid Service for systems requiring an ISO 32/46 viscosity and pressures not exceeding 1000 psi
- Air Compressor Lubricant for systems requiring an ISO 32/46 viscosity, R&O oil
- GST Advantage RO turbine oil has exceptional thermal and oxidative stability. It is suitable for use in gas and steam turbines where extreme temperatures are experienced and require circulation systems with exceptional high temperature stability
- GST Advantage RO turbineoil combines highly refined group II base stocks and unique additive package minimising the formation of deposits in reservoirs, high temperature bearings and other hot areas of the turbine
- Non-geared gas, steam and hydroelectric turbines
- Rotating machinery in gas and steam combined-cycle cogeneration units
- Air compressors, turbo-blowers and centrifugal pumps requiring a rust and oxidation inhibited oil
- Marine reduction gears where R&O oils are specified
- Industrial applications requiring R&O type circulating oils with extended service capability
Do not use in high pressure systems in the vicinity of flames, sparks and hot surfaces. Use only in well ventilated areas. Keep container closed.