Gear Oil ZF SAE 80W-90
“Limited Slip” Automotive Gear Oil
Gear Oil ZF is a high performance, EP automotive gear oil specifically designed for “limited slip” rear drive differentials, particularly those of ZF design with multiple clutches.
*Our Product Data Sheets (PDS) contain product information including features, benefits, applications, typical key properties and service considerations. PDSs are produced regionally based on the best available information at the time of issue. For each product, there is one PDS for the Asia Pacific region. The specific information included in each PDS may not directly reflect the Australian market or Australian conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between this webpage and the applicable PDS, this webpage prevails. For the most up-to-date, Australian-specific information contact us. Please note that, by clicking the PDS link, you will be leaving the Caltex Australia website.
- Quiet, shudder-free operation
Special friction modifier system provides excellent lubricity characteristics for smooth, non-stick/slip engagement and disengagement of limited slip differential plate clutches.
- Long gear life
Effective EP additives control gear tooth wear, even under high torque, low speed and shock loading conditions. Rust and corrosion inhibitors prevent component damage by water of condensation or contamination.
- Gear Oil ZF is a high performance, EP automotive gear oil specifically designed for “limited slip” rear drive differentials, particularly those of ZF design with multiple clutches.
- Gear Oil ZF incorporates special friction properties to provide smooth, noise free operation and extended life of these units.
- ZF limited slip differentials, including those with hypoid gears, as fitted to cars, trucks and buses and off-highway equipment.
- Other limited-slip differentials where oils meeting ZF TE-ML 05C, 12C or 21C are specified.
Delo has been delivering end-to-end protection for over 80 years. ISOSYN® Technology is why Delo products provide reliable protection to critical engine parts.
Using premium Caltex lubricants combined with our custom programs like LubeWatch® Oil Analysis and Mining Task force, we can help your business to achieve even more.