Delo® XLC Antifreeze/Coolant
Delo® XLC Antifreeze/Coolant is a non-nitrited extended life Antifreeze/Coolant formulation for heavy duty and light duty diesel vehicles and equipment. Delo® XLC is formulated with an aliphatic corrosion inhibitor system available as a concentrate and a premix 50/50.
*Our Product Data Sheets (PDS) contain product information including features, benefits, applications, typical key properties and service considerations. PDSs are produced regionally based on the best available information at the time of issue. For each product, there is one PDS for the Asia Pacific region. The specific information included in each PDS may not directly reflect the Australian market or Australian conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between this webpage and the applicable PDS, this webpage prevails. For the most up-to-date, Australian-specific information contact us. Please note that, by clicking the PDS link, you will be leaving the Caltex Australia website.
- Optimal Service life
Service life of 960,000 kilometers/12,000 hours/ 6 years with no Extender needed.
- Excellent Protection
Excellent protection against pitting, corrosion and erosion even on hard-to-protect metals like aluminum.
- Minimised maintenance and related costs
Helps minimise the need for regular testing with proper top-up practices and helps eliminate the need for supplemental coolant additives.
- Delo® XLC Antifreeze/Coolant is a heavy-duty, ethylene glycol based engine coolant which incorporates organic corrosion inhibitor technology called aliphatic carboxylates. Delo XLC is a nitrite, nitrate, borate, phosphate, silicate, and amine free formulation designed to provide maximum protection of the six basic metal alloys found in most heat transfer systems. Delo® XLC products do not contain phosphates or silicates which are known to contribute to hard water scale issues. Delo® XLC promotes maximum water pump seal life by eliminating inorganic corrosion inhibitors. Delo® XLC has a recommended service life of 960,000 kilometers/12,000 hours/ 6 years. This product will not require the addition of SCA’s to achieve its recommended service life. Routine visual inspections, coolant top-off and annual testing are recommended to ensure maximum service life.
Recommended applications for Delo® XLC Antifreeze/Coolant:
- Heavy duty engines regardless of fuel type or environmental controls being used where the OEM recommends a nitrite free, silicate free coolant.
- Mixed fleets where automobiles, light duty trucks and heavy duty trucks are being serviced and the OEM recommends a nitrite free, silicate free product.
- Recreational vehicles where a nitrite free, silicate free product is recommended.
Delo has been delivering end-to-end protection for over 80 years. ISOSYN® Technology is why Delo products provide reliable protection to critical engine parts.