Delo® Syn-Gear XS SAE 75W-140
(Formally: Multigear S SAE 75W-140)
Delo® Syn-Gear XS SAE 75W-140 is a premium performance synthetic automotive gear lubricant suitable for use in heavy duty driven axles and differentials of passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
*Disclaimer: The actual product may vary from the images shown on this website
*Our Product Data Sheets (PDS) contain product information including features, benefits, applications, typical key properties and service considerations. PDSs are produced regionally based on the best available information at the time of issue. For each product, there is one PDS for the Asia Pacific region. The specific information included in each PDS may not directly reflect the Australian market or Australian conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between this webpage and the applicable PDS, this webpage prevails. For the most up-to-date, Australian-specific information contact us. Please note that, by clicking the PDS link, you will be leaving the Caltex Australia website.
- Designed to offer long drain capabilities, reducing service maintenance and downtime.
- Helps provide improved fuel economy particularly when used in Scania axle gears.
- High performance Extreme Pressure additives provide exceptional protection against component scuffing and wear, even under low speed-high torque and shock loading conditions.
- Excellent low-temperature fluidity, providing component protection by allowing fast oil circulation during cold weather start-up.
- High Viscosity Index and excellent shear stability, ensuring that the viscosity and film thickness will be sufficient for effective lubrication – even at high operating temperatures – throughout the fluid’s lifetime.
- Good oxidation stability, preventing oil thickening during service and formation of harmful varnish and deposits.
- Compatible with a wide variety of elastomer materials, preventing loss of fluid due to seal deterioration.Rust and corrosion protection, protecting ferrous and yellow metal components of gears and bearings.
- Good resistance to foaming.
- Delo® Syn-Gear XS SAE 75W-140 is a premium performance synthetic automotive gear lubricant suitable for use in heavy duty driven axles and differentials of passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
- This fully synthetic gear lubricant is formulated with advanced EP additives to promote high performance protection
- Delo® Syn-Gear XS SAE 75W-140 is suitable for use in API GL 5 applications that require a high-viscosity product. It is being approved against Scania STO 2:0 A, which is a Scania axle il requirement that gives high fuel efficiency and extended drain interval. It may also be used in Scania transmission when the ambient temperature is between -25C and +30C. Delo® Syn-Gear XS SAE 75W-140 is also recommended for use in applications that require a lubricant conforming to Ford specification WSL-M2C192-A, such as the differentials of Jaguar cars and Ford Transit vans.
- The friction characteristics of Delo® Syn-Gear XS SAE 75W-140 make is generally unsuitable for use in synchronised manual transmissions and transaxles, and it should not be used in these applications unless a GL 5 fluid is specifically recommended.