Delo® Syn-Gear XDM 75W-90
Extreme Pressure Automotive Synthetic Gear Oil
Delo® Syn-Gear XDM is a premium performance, synthetic-based, EP gear lubricant meeting API GL-5 and MT-1. It is designed to provide excellent year-round performance and protection in automotive gear applications over a very wide temperature range and under extended drain operation.
*Our Product Data Sheets (PDS) contain product information including features, benefits, applications, typical key properties and service considerations. PDSs are produced regionally based on the best available information at the time of issue. For each product, there is one PDS for the Asia Pacific region. The specific information included in each PDS may not directly reflect the Australian market or Australian conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between this webpage and the applicable PDS, this webpage prevails. For the most up-to-date, Australian-specific information contact us. Please note that, by clicking the PDS link, you will be leaving the Caltex Australia website.
Disclaimer: The actual product may vary from the images shown on this website
- Reduces maintenance costs
Outstanding thermal and oxidative stability reduces deposit formation under severe operating conditions. This helps keep gears and bearings clean to prevent oil film disruption which can result in increased wear rates.
- Wide temperature range application
Excellent low temperature flow properties and outstanding high temperature stability provide gear and bearing protection under the most severe operating conditions all year round.
- Maximises equipment life
Exceptional thermal stability, combined with an advanced EP system and corrosion inhibitors, help maximise the life of gear surfaces, bearings and seals.
- Reduced disposal costs
Extended service interval enables reduction in the quantity of used lubricant requiring disposal.
- Delo® Syn-Gear XDM is a premium performance, synthetic-based, EP gear lubricant meeting API GL-5 and MT-1. It is designed to provide excellent year-round performance and protection in automotive gear applications over a very wide temperature range and under extended drain operation.
- On-road axle and differential applications where operating conditions are severe or where equipment must operate in extremely hot or cold climates
- Axle assemblies and final drives in off-road construction, mining and agricultural equipment where very hot or very cold conditions are encountered
- Extended drain gear oil applications in on-road and off-road heavy-duty equipment
- Industrial gear applications where automotive EP gear lubricants are recommended