Delo® Gear ESI 85W-140
Extreme Pressure, Extended Drain Automotive Gear Oil
Delo® Gear ESI® is a premium performance, multipurpose automotive EP gear lubricant.
*Disclaimer: The actual product may vary from the images shown on this website
*Our Product Data Sheets (PDS) contain product information including features, benefits, applications, typical key properties and service considerations. PDSs are produced regionally based on the best available information at the time of issue. For each product, there is one PDS for the Asia Pacific region. The specific information included in each PDS may not directly reflect the Australian market or Australian conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between this webpage and the applicable PDS, this webpage prevails. For the most up-to-date, Australian-specific information contact us. Please note that, by clicking the PDS link, you will be leaving the Caltex Australia website.
- Minimises fleet maintenance costs
Unique borate additive system significantly reduces friction, resulting in cooler operating temperatures, reduced wear and longer life of bearings and seals.
- Minimises fleet operating costs
Outstanding thermal and oxidation stability extends oil drain capability to more than twice the length of conventional gear oils, even under extreme service conditions. Special low friction properties contribute to reduced fuel consumption.
- Extends equipment life
Patented borate EP technology creates an anti-wear film 3 to 5 times thicker than conventional EP additives, providing exceptional protection and longer gear life.
- Wide temperature range application
Excellent low temperature flow properties and high temperature stability provide gearand bearing protection under a wide range of operating conditions.
- Delo® Gear ESI® is a premium performance, multi purpose automotive EP gear lubricant.
- Delo® Gear ESI® is suitable for some industrial applications.
- Delo® Gear ESI® is formulated with ISOSYN® Technology, a combination of special base oils and unique EP additive system incorporating inorganic borate technology, to provide oil life and wear protection far exceeding conventional gear oils under extreme service conditions.
Delo® Gear ESI® is recommended for:
- Automotive differentials operating in severe service conditions. Particularly recommended for heavy-duty road transport axles exposed to extreme loads and temperatures
- Heavy-duty non-synchronized transmissions where the manufacturer recommends the use of API GL-5 or MT-1 gear lubricants
- Extended drain gear oil applications in on-road and off-road heavy-duty equipment
- Industrial gear sets and bearings where automotive EP type gear lubricants of this viscosity are recommended