Delo® ELC Premixed
Delo® ELC Antifreeze/Coolant products are heavy duty engine coolants that uses organic corrosion inhibitor technology called aliphatic carboxylates. Delo® ELC is free of nitrates, borates, silicates, phosphates and amines. These products contain nitrites and molybdates for additional cylinder liner protection.
*Our Product Data Sheets (PDS) contain product information including features, benefits, applications, typical key properties and service considerations. PDSs are produced regionally based on the best available information at the time of issue. For each product, there is one PDS for the Asia Pacific region. The specific information included in each PDS may not directly reflect the Australian market or Australian conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between this webpage and the applicable PDS, this webpage prevails. For the most up-to-date, Australian-specific information contact us. Please note that, by clicking the PDS link, you will be leaving the Caltex Australia website.
- Managing costs
Helps to lower costs by reducing SCAs (supplemental coolant additives) and by minimising the need for regular testing and the manpower required to perform these tasks when compared to coolants that do not contain Delo® ELC.
- Long Service Life
750,000 miles (1,200,000 km) on-road use (8 years or 15,000 hours offhighway use) or 1,000,000 miles/1,600,000 km/ 20,000 hours/8 years with a Delo FleetFix® CME addition at 500,000 miles/800,000 km/10,000 hours/4 years.
- Optimal cooling system operation
The silicate free formula improves heat transfer when compared to silicate-containing formulations. Silicate deposits can reduce heat transfer and increase downtime due to over-heating.
- Maximise hardware life compared to previous formulations.
- Delo® ELC Antifreeze/Coolant products are heavy duty engine coolants that use a patented organic corrosion inhibitor technology called aliphatic carboxylates. Delo ELC is free of nitrates, borates, silicates, phosphates and amines. These products contain nitrites and molybdates for additional cylinder liner protection.
- Delo® ELC Antifreeze/Coolant products may be used in a wide variety of cooling system applications, including on-road, off-road and stationary engine applications. These products may also be used in mix fleet applications where heavy duty and light duty trucks are present. Please check your OEM's coolant recommendations.
- Delo® ELC Antifreeze/Coolant products do not require the addition of supplemental coolant additives to obtain their service life of 750,000 miles/1,200,000 km/8 years/15,000 hours with correct top-up practices.
Recommended applications for Delo® ELC Antifreeze/Coolant products:
- Heavy duty engines regardless of fuel type or environmental controls being used where the OEM recommends a silicate free, extended life coolant that contains nitrites
- Mixed fleets where both light duty and heavy duty trucks are present
- Stationary engine applications regardless of fuel type being used
Delo has been delivering end-to-end protection for over 80 years. ISOSYN® Technology is why Delo products provide reliable protection to critical engine parts.