Heavy Duty Engine Oils
Delo® 400 XLE SAE 10W-30
Premium Synthetic Blend Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil
Delo® 400 XLE SAE 10W-30 with ISOSYN® Advanced Technology is a premium synthetic blend fuel economy and mixed fleet engine oil recommended for naturally aspirated and turbo charged four-stroke diesel engines and four-stroke gasoline engines in which the API CK-4 or SN service category and SAE 10W-30 viscosity grade are recommended.
*Disclaimer: The actual product may vary from the images shown on this website*
*Our Product Data Sheets (PDS) contain product information including features, benefits, applications, typical key properties and service considerations. PDSs are produced regionally based on the best available information at the time of issue. For each product, there is one PDS for the Asia Pacific region. The specific information included in each PDS may not directly reflect the Australian market or Australian conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between this webpage and the applicable PDS, this webpage prevails. For the most up-to-date, Australian-specific information contact us. Please note that, by clicking the PDS link, you will be leaving the Caltex Australia website.
- Improves fuel economy
Up to 1% improvement vs. SAE 15W-40 oils in Class 8 diesel engine bench testing.
- Minimises fleet maintenance costs
Exceptional soot dispersancy and wear control. Cylinders, pistons, rings, and valve train components are well protected against wear and corrosion for optimum service life and minimal maintenance. Contributes to maximum vehicle utilisation and minimal downtime.
- Reduces emissions
Provides optimum Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) life for minimal downtime and cleaning, thus helping you manage your maintenance costs.
- Helps reduce inventory costs
Backwards compatible with previous API Oil Service Categories. Suitable for use in four-stroke gasoline and naturally aspirated turbo charged and modern electronically controlled/low emission diesel engines calling for an SAE 10W-30 heavy duty engine oil. Allows users with a wide mix of engine brands to enjoy simplified inventory and dispensing systems that may contribute to saving money, space and handling time.
- Delo® 400 XLE SAE 10W-30 with ISOSYN® Advanced Technology is a premium synthetic blend fuel economy and mixed fleet engine oil recommended for naturally aspirated and turbo charged four-stroke diesel engines and four-stroke gasoline engines in which the API CK-4 or SN service category and SAE 10W-30 viscosity grade are recommended.
- Delo® 400 XLE SAE 10W-30 with ISOSYN® Advanced Technology is also recommended for off highway applications when SAE 10W-30 viscosity grade is required. It is formulated for newer engines with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) systems. These newer engines generally meet Tier IV (2014) emissions requirements. It is fully compatible with previous engine models and previous API Oil Service Categories.
The following applications whenever the manufacturer recommends SAE 10W-30 grade:
- Modern on highway low emission designs as well as some older engines.
- Modern off highway engines where an SAE 10W-30 viscosity grade is recommended, including those adapted for stringent emissions standards in construction, agriculture, marine, and mining applications.
- Excellent performance in Auxiliary Power Units (APUs) found on trailer refrigeration (refer) units or on truck tractors to help reduce main engine idle.