Multifunctional Diesel Engine Oil
Delo® 400 MGX SAE 15W-40
Delo® 400 MGX SAE 15W-40 is an API CJ-4 heavy duty diesel engine oil specifically formulated for on-highway and off-highway applications using either High Sulfur or Low Sulfur Diesel and can also help provide protection for newer compliant low emission diesel engines with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and Exhaust Gas Recirculation(EGR). It is fully compatible with previous diesel engine models and previous API Oil Service Categories including API CI-4 PLUS, API CI-4 and API CH-4.
*Our Product Data Sheets (PDS) contain product information including features, benefits, applications, typical key properties and service considerations. PDSs are produced regionally based on the best available information at the time of issue. For each product, there is one PDS for the Asia Pacific region. The specific information included in each PDS may not directly reflect the Australian market or Australian conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between this webpage and the applicable PDS, this webpage prevails. For the most up-to-date, Australian-specific information contact us. Please note that, by clicking the PDS link, you will be leaving the Caltex Australia website.
- Alternative fuel performance
Formulated especially for medium and heavy duty vehicles powered by CNG/LNG/ LPG-fuelled engines.
- Low wear
Helps provide excellent protection against piston, ring, and liner scuffing, scoring, and wear, including wear protection for slider follower valve trains in alternative fuel engines.
- Clean crankcases and top decks
Helps minimise the formation of sludge in the crankcase and in the valve rocker cover/top deck area.
- Delo® 400 NG with ISOSYN® Technology is a premium CNG/LNG/LPG oil formulated to deliver outstanding protection and long drain performance in a wide variety of medium and heavy duty CNG/LNG/LPG-fuelled applications.
- Delo® 400 NG has demonstrated excellent field performance and the capability to help customers minimise operating costs in a variety of operations.
- CNG/LNG/LPG-fuelled urban buses
- CNG/LNG/LPG-fuelled delivery and refuse trucks
- CNG/LNG/LPG-fuelled long-distance trucks
Delo has been delivering end-to-end protection for over 80 years. ISOSYN® Technology is why Delo products provide reliable protection to critical engine parts.