Clarity® Synthetic EA Grease
Clarity® Synthetic EA Grease is a high performance, environmentally acceptable and biodegradable anhydrous calcium thickened lubricating grease formulated with biodegradable synthetic esters. This grease contains antioxidants, corrosion inhibitors and extreme pressure (EP) and anti wear (AW) additives.
Clarity® Synthetic EA Grease is formulated with a thickener in combination with biodegradable esters and offers robust lubrication performance and protection in bearngs in wet and corrosive environments, even at lower temperatures and provides excellent adhesion and water resistance.
Disclaimer: The actual product may vary from the images shown on this website.
*Our Product Data Sheets (PDS) contain product information including features, benefits, applications, typical key properties and service considerations. PDSs are produced regionally based on the best available information at the time of issue. For each product, there is one PDS for the Asia Pacific region. The specific information included in each PDS may not directly reflect the Australian market or Australian conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between this webpage and the applicable PDS, this webpage prevails. For the most up-to-date, Australian-specific information contact us. Please note that, by clicking the PDS link, you will be leaving the Caltex Australia website.
- Designed for environmental acceptability and prompt and effective biodegradability.
- Formulated for robust and reliable water resistance performance.
- Provides equipment protection in wet and corrosive environments.
- Offers dependable component corrosion resistance.
- Aids protection through good adhesion.
- Designed for environmental acceptability.
- Offers prompt, effective biodegradability.
- Formulated for water and corrosion resistance.
- Helps protect in wet and corrosive environments.
- Offers good component adhesion.
- Clarity® Synthetic EA Grease is a versatile, high performance environmentally acceptable lubricant (EAL) developed for a wide variety of applications where environmental sensitivity and biodegradability may benefit operations or may be a requirement due to legislative demands.
- Whilst primarily designed for marine applications, Clarity® Synthetic EA Grease can also be applied to a diverse range of other applications including the forestry, agriculture and construction industries where the combination of exposed applications and operating conditions may result in an increased risk of lubricants coming into contact with the surrounding environment.
- For marine applications, Clarity® Synthetic EA Grease can be recommended for a range of plain and rolling element bearings or slide-ways in a variety of on-deck equipment including:
Boom pins, and crane pulleys
Deck equipment bearings
Thruster and rudder bearings
Open gear or rack and pinion systems where conditions of operation do not require dedicated products containing solid lubricant technology
- Examples of applications in other areas where Clarity® Synthetic EA Grease may also be used include the general lubrication points on steering or chassis components of forestry, agricultural and construction vehicles as well as saw chains within the forestry segment, where a biodegradable grease is required.
- It is also important to note that Clarity® Synthetic EA Grease offers excellent low temperature mobility and is therefore suitable for use in most modern centralised lubrication systems.
- This product is especially suited for applications where risk of contamination in soil or water may occur.