Capella® HFC 55
Capella® HFC is a fully synthetic compressor lubricant designed with polyolester technology for use in refrigeration and air conditioning compressor systems.
Disclaimer: The actual product may vary from the images shown on this website.
*Our Product Data Sheets (PDS) contain product information including features, benefits, applications, typical key properties and service considerations. PDSs are produced regionally based on the best available information at the time of issue. For each product, there is one PDS for the Asia Pacific region. The specific information included in each PDS may not directly reflect the Australian market or Australian conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between this webpage and the applicable PDS, this webpage prevails. For the most up-to-date, Australian-specific information contact us. Please note that, by clicking the PDS link, you will be leaving the Caltex Australia website.
- Synthetic polyolester lubrication technology.
- Offers thermal and chemical stability when used with chlorine-free hydrofluorocarbon (HFC) refrigerants, especially R134a.
- Promotes oil/refrigerant miscibility over a wide operating temperature range.
- Capella® HFC is a fully synthetic compressor lubricant designed with polyolester technology for use in refrigeration and air conditioning compressor systems.
- Capella® HFC offers thermal and chemical stability with HFCs, especially R134a. Miscible with R134a over a wide temperature range.
- Designed specifically for use with chlorine-free HFC refrigerants, including R134a, R404a and R410a.
- Capella® HFC oils are suited to various applications dependant on viscosity, including refrigeration systems, and semi-hermetical, hermetical, open and screw compressors.
- Capella® HFC oils have been used successfully in various refrigeration compressors including units from Bitzer, Bock, Carrier, Century, Daikin, Hi Air Korea, Namirei, Sabroe, Ushio Reinetsu, and York. Viscosity grade selection depends on the individual compressor unit.
Not recommended for use in breathing air compressor.
Note: Capella® HFC lubricants readily absorb moisture from the surrounding air, which can cause system performance problems. Capella® HFC packages should be kept sealed until time of use, and should not be reused once opened.