ISO : 100 / 150 / 320
Aries ® is a high performance lubricant for percussion-typeair tools, which is formulated from highly refined mineraloils, extreme pressure, oiliness and tackiness additives,emulsifiers, rust and corrosion inhibitors, and anti-foam andanti-fogging agents.
*Disclaimer: The actual product may vary from the images shown on this website*
- Protects against wear
Extreme pressure performance withstands heavy shock loads typical of rock drillservice, protecting the equipment against rapid wear.
- Protects surfaces in wet environments
Excellent emulsification properties prevent water wash-off from critical areas when operating with wet air, or during hollow rod “wet drilling” operations. Effective rust and corrosion inhibitor system protects critical components in wet air or “wet drilling”operation.
- Enhanced performance
Highly refined base oils with low carbon forming characteristics and special oxidation inhibitor prevent the formation of sludge and deposits which can produce sluggish valve action. Effective anti-foam inhibitor resists foaming in air-line lubricators to enable easy control of oil feed by ensuring regular supply of lubricant to the tool. Special anti-fogging additive minimises oil fog formation in equipment exhausts.
- Aries ® is a high performance lubricant for percussion-typeair tools, which is formulated from highly refined mineraloils, extreme pressure, oiliness and tackiness additives, emulsifiers, rust and corrosion inhibitors, and anti-foam and anti-fogging agents.
- Percussion-type air tools operating under wet or dry conditions, including:
- Rock drills
- Concrete and pavement breakers (jackhammers)
- Riveting and chipping hammers, etc.
- Centralized lubricators of larger crawler-mounted pneumatic drill rigs
Delo has been delivering end-to-end protection for over 80 years. ISOSYN® Technology is why Delo products provide reliable protection to critical engine parts.