1. Any individual aged eighteen (18) years or above and who is a hirer, driver or relief driver of a licensed taxi company or private hire car operator (as the case may be) operating in Singapore may apply to be a Star Driver. To apply, a Star Driver will need to register via CaltexGO and fill up the necessary details under the Star Driver selection in the drop-down menu of CaltexGO. Chevron reserves the right to reject any application without giving any reason whatsoever.
2. The Program awards the Star Driver the following Privileges:
For petrol purchases: Upfront discount via payment by CaltexGO + CPF Medisave contribution paid into the individual’s CPF account at such rate as Chevron may determine from time to time
For diesel purchases: Upfront discount via payment by CaltexGO + CPF Medisave contribution paid into the individual’s CPF account at such rate as Chevron may determine from time to time
These Privileges are subject to change from time to time at Chevron’s discretion. CPF Medisave contribution is subject to a minimum fuel volume per month. An individual must have a valid CPF Medisave account to enjoy the CPF Medisave contribution benefit, and there will not be any form of other benefits or compensation provided in replacement or in lieu of such contribution benefit. The Star Driver can refer to the Caltex website (www.caltex.com.sg) or CaltexGO for updates on the current Privileges.
3. Privileges can only be granted at Caltex service stations in Singapore upon payment via CaltexGO at point of fuel purchase, and Star Driver must use either cash, NETS or a Credit/Debit, for payment.
4. Chevron reserves the right to terminate the Star Driver’s participation in the Program without prior notice or consent of the Star Driver if the Star Driver is inactive for 12 consecutive months or longer.
5. Any issues by Star Driver on any transaction made with the Program must be raised with Chevron via the CaltexGO Hotline within one (1) calendar month from date of transaction. Issues raised thereafter will not be entertained unless otherwise decided by Chevron at its discretion.
6. Chevron accepts no liability for the quality of goods and services provided pursuant to the Program.
7. Chevron is not responsible for any losses or liabilities whatsoever arising out of any use of or inability to use or participate in the Program, any malfunction, defect or error in CaltexGO or other machine or system, any software or hardware error, any loss or corruption of any data, or any fraud or forgery.
8. In the event of the loss of the Star Driver’s mobile device on which CaltexGo is installed, the Star Driver must immediately notify the CaltexGO Support Team via SGsupport@caltexgo.com to request cancellation or temporary suspension of the Star Driver’s account.
9. Star Driver may call the Caltex Hotline at 1800 333 0222 (9am-5pm, Mon-Fri, excluding Public Holidays) with any queries regarding the Program.
10. Chevron shall be entitled and is hereby irrevocably authorised by Star Driver to disclose and/or use personal data of the Star Driver in accordance with the terms of the CaltexGO Privacy Statement.
11. Any decision made at Chevron's sole discretion regarding the terms and use of the Program shall be final and binding.
12. Chevron reserves the right to cancel, amends, suspends and/or terminate the Program at any time without prior notice to nor be subject to the consent of the Star Driver. Star Driver shall not be entitled to any compensation for any such cancellation, suspension and/or termination.