Havoline® Super 4T Fully Synthetic SAE 10W-40
Havoline® Super 4T Fully Synthetic is a premium fully synthetic oil with Havoline C.O.R.E.+ Technology, specially formulated to suit the demanding needs of high performance motorcycles in all city riding conditions.
- Enhances acceleration and seamless shifting
Experience enhanced acceleration from the get-go and seamless shifting
throughout all RPM. delivers better oil frictional properties to improve
clutch grip and enhance acceleration. High static friction prevents clutch slippage, ensuring maximum power transfer, especially under high load conditions.
- Reliable and trusted protection
You can now enjoy a worry-free ride as the oil’s superior thermal stability prevents it from breaking down, increasing protection against engine heat damage. High shear stability keeps the engine further protected under all kinds of riding conditions.
- Performs and protects during every ride
High quality, fully synthetic Group III base oils are selected to ensure the oil retains its intended properties between each service interval.
- Keeps clean and stays clean
Engine is kept clean and in peak condition, thanks to excellent detergency and
Havoline’s unique deposit control properties.
Havoline® Super 4T Fully Synthetic is a premium fully synthetic oil with Havoline
C.O.R.E.+ Technology, specially formulated to suit the demanding needs of high performance motorcycles in all city riding conditions.
Havoline C.O.R.E.+ Technology delivers four key benefits:
• Cleans and protects - maintains efficient engine performance
• Oxidation stability - protects against oil degradation
• Reduces engine heat damage - delivers continuous and superior oil stability
• Enhances acceleration - improves clutch grip under high loads with ZOOMTECH
• Suitable for modern engines that require added protection and improved wear resistance (SAE 5W-40 and SAE 10W-40)
• Suitable for v-twin and big bore engines. Thicker oil also provides an added layer of protection against engine wear (SAE 10W-50)
• Motorcycles with back torque limiters
• Motorcycles with exhaust catalytic converters
• Motorcycles with combined engine and transmission units, or separate gearboxes where a multi-grade JASO MA or JASO MA2 engine oil is specified
• SAE 10W-40 viscosity grade is recommended by Yamaha, Suzuki, and Kawasaki