Car Engine Oil
Havoline® Pro DS™ Fully Synthetic LE SAE 5W-40
Havoline® Pro DS™ Fully Synthetic LE SAE 5W-40 is a premium fully synthetic motor oil with Deposit Shield Technology, a proprietary cleaning booster, designed to provide advanced protection that prolongs the peak performance and efficiency of high performance engines, particularly under harshstop-and-go driving conditions and heavy loads. It provides outstanding protection for vehicles with direct-injection and turbo chargers and those that require a full synthetic motor oil.
Havoline ProDS Fully Synthetic ECO SAE 5W-40 with Deposit Shield Technology uses the latest fully synthetic base oils and advanced additives technologies including special antioxidants and friction modifiers to provide outstanding protection and performance. It exhibits outstanding protection against heat, pressure, corrosion, and wear while providing excellent oxidation protection and volatility control. It meets or exceeds the requirements of API SP. Havoline ProDS Fully Synthetic ECO SAE 5W-40 is formulated to:
• Provide advanced protection against sludge, varnish and deposit build up to keep modern engines running cleaner, stronger, and for longer.
• Provide outstanding protection against wear and corrosion to help preserve engines and turbocharger durability.
• Provide outstanding mitigation against Low Speed Pre-Ignition (LSPI) in turbocharged gasoline direct injection (GDI) engines to protect critical engine parts.
• Provide exceptional turbocharger cleanliness protection.
• Provide reduced evaporative oil loss at high temperature compared to conventional and part synthetic motor oils.
• Provide excellent degradation control for long automaker-recommended oil change intervals.
Havoline ProDS Fully Synthetic ECO SAE 5W-40 with Deposit Shield technology isrecommended for use in:
• Advanced, high power density and performance engines with turbochargers, gasoline direct injection.
• Vehicles operating in extremely hot, or stop-and-go driving conditions
• Passenger cars, pickup trucks, SUVs and working vans in new and older vehicles
• Acura, Chrysler, FCA, Ford, GM, Honda, Mazda, Nissan and Toyota engine scalling for this grade