Car Engine Oil
Havoline® ProDS Fully Synthetic ECO 5 SAE 5W-30
Havoline® ProDS Fully Synthetic ECO 5 SAE 5W-30 is a resource conserving,multigrade gasoline engine oilformulated with synthetic baseoils for use in passenger carand light truck engines requiringlow viscosity, ILSAC GF-5 orAPI SN with SN Plus.
- Preserves and protects engines
Proven metallo-organic anti-wear additive system protects engines under all operating conditions by providing excellent wear control in even the most sophisticated valve train mechanisms, including those with variable valve timing. Low viscosity, multigrade, formulation provides additional protection reduces internal engine friction. Enhanced corrosion protection ensures compatibility with gasoline/ethanol blended fuels up to and including E85.
- Maintains high power and performance
Works immediately upon contact with an engine’s moving parts to create a protective coating that shields the engine against the deposits that lead to loss of performance. Provides excellent control of piston and ring deposits under high temperature conditions to keep engines clean. Special friction modifiers assist in reducing internal engine friction for maximum fuel economy. Improved control of LSPI (Low Speed Pre-
Ignition ) events prevention (reduction) which helps to protect turbocharged gasoline direct injection engines.
- Saves on maintenance costs
High thermal stability and excellent oxidation resistance provides outstanding
protection against in-service oil degradation that contributes to filter blocking and sludge formation in the oil galleries, crankcase and valve train.
- A resource conserving,multigrade gasoline engine oilformulated with synthetic baseoils for use in passenger carand light truck engines requiringlow viscosity, ILSAC GF-5 or API SN with SN Plus.
- Naturally aspirated and turbocharged gasoline direct injection engines in passengercars where ILSAC GF-5, API SN with SN Plus, or earlier ILSAC or API “S”performance categories are specified.
- Light truck gasoline engines where ILSAC GF-5, API SN with SN Plus, or earlierILSAC or API “S” performance categories are specified
- Passenger car and light truck spark ignition engines burning gasoline/ethanolblends up to and including E85.
- Small displacement turbo-charged engines especially those requiring low speedpre-ignition (LSPI) protection.Not recommended for use in, diesel engines, motorcycle engines, or gasoline engines thatrequire ACEA classified oils.