Car Engine Oil
Havoline® Formula SAE 10W-30
Havoline® Formula SAE 10W-30 is a highly shear-stable, multigrade engine oil for use in passenger car and light truck gasoline, gas and dual-fuel engines requiring API SM, SL, SJ or ILSAC GF-4 performance lubricants under all operating conditions.
Available in 1L and 4L.
- Longer engine life
Proven metallo-organic anti-wear additive system protects engines under all operating conditions by providing excellent wear control in even the most sophisticated valve train mechanisms, including those with variable valve timing. Low viscosity, multigrade, formulation provides additional protection reduces internal engine friction.
- Maintains high power and performance
Works immediately upon contact with an engine’s moving parts to create a protective coating that shields the engine against the deposits that lead to loss of performance. Provides excellent control of piston and ring deposits under high temperature conditions. Special friction modifiers assist in reducing internal engine friction for maximum fuel economy.
- Saves on maintenance costs
High thermal stability and excellent oxidation and nitration resistance provides outstanding protection against in-service oil degradation in both gasoline and gas fuelled engines that contributes to filter blocking and sludge formation in the oil galleries, crankcase and valve train.
- Havoline® Formula is a highly shear-stable, multigrade engine oil for use in passenger car and light truck gasoline, gas and dual-fuel engines requiring API SM, SL, SJ or ILSAC GF-4 performance lubricants under all operating conditions.
- Havoline® Formula is formulated with Deposit Shield™ to provide outstanding protection and value for cleaner, smoother-running engines.
- Havoline® with Deposit Shield™ is an advanced detergent formula that helps prevent deposit build up for improved oil stability and increased engine durability.
- Naturally aspirated and turbocharged gasoline engines in passenger cars and light commercial vehicles.
- Naturally aspirated and turbocharged spark ignition engines fueled with CNG, LPG or fitted with gas/gasoline dual fuel systems in passenger cars and light commercial vehicles.
- Four-stroke gasoline engines in portable power equipment where the manufacturer recommends conventional passenger car motor oils.
Not recommended for use in diesel engines or motorcycle engines.