Heavy-Duty Motor Oil
Delo® Silver Extra Multigrade SAE 20W-50
Delo Silver Extra Multigrade is a high performance, multigrade heavy-duty diesel engine oils designed to lubricate engines requiring API CH-4/ SJ performance lubricants and where a customer preference for high viscosity exists.
- Reduces Fleet Maintenance Costs
Combination of high performance hydrocracked base fluids and specially balanced metallic detergent and ashless dispersant additive system, provides excellent overall engine cleanliness in all service conditions. Optimized additives confer high degree of soot dispersancy required to maintain oil drain intervals in diesel and gasoline engines. Exceptional oxidation stability protects against the formation of gums and varnish at elevated temperatures.
- Prolongs Engine Life
Efficient dispersant combination plus proven metallo-organic anti-wear additive system provides excellent protection against wear of critically loaded components under all operating conditions. Multigrade viscosity provides additional protection against wear at start-up and under high temperature operating conditions.
- Power and Performance
Outstanding metallic detergent additive system preserves power and performance by providing excellent upper-ring-belt deposit control. Carefully optimized viscosity modifier package minimizes impact on engine efficiency from high SAE viscosity grade.
- Delo Silver Extra Multigrade is a high performance, multigrade heavy-duty diesel engine oils designed to lubricate engines requiring API CH-4/ SJ performance lubricants and where a customer preference for high viscosity exists.
The following applications
- whenever the manufacturer recommends SAE 20W-50 grade:
- Mixed fleets of diesel engines (high speed, four-stroke, turbocharged or naturally aspirated)
- Commercial road transport
- Off-highway vehicles
- Agricultural tractors and farm machinery
- High speed diesel engines in marine service (e.g.. fishing, river transport)