GST Advantage RO with VARTECH Technology
GST Advantage RO turbine oil is formulated with VARTECH Technology that minimizes deposit formation ensuring reliable trouble-free operations for steam and gas turbines.
- Exceptional Oxidation and Thermal Stability for long service life at severe temperatures with Minimal Deposit Formation
- Low Varnish Potential ensure varnish formation are minimized to protect the equipment
- Outstanding Rust and Corrosion Protection
- GST Advantage RO turbine oil has exceptional thermal and oxidative stability. It is suitable for use in gas and steam turbines where extreme temperatures are experienced and require circulation systems with exceptional high temperature stability.
- GST Advantage RO turbine oil combines highly refined group II base stocks and unique additive package minimizing the formation of deposits in reservoirs, high temperature bearings and other hot areas of the turbine.
- Non-geared gas, steam and hydroelectric turbines
- Rotating machinery in gas and steam combined-cycle cogeneration units
- Air compressors, turbo-blowers and centrifugal pumps requiring a rust and oxidation inhibited oil
Do not use in high pressure systems in the vicinity of flames, sparks and hot surfaces. Use only in well ventilated areas. Keep container closed.
Delo has been delivering end-to-end protection for over 80 years. ISOSYN® Technology is why Delo products provide reliable protection to critical engine parts.
Using premium Caltex lubricants combined with our custom programs like LubeWatch® Oil Analysis and Mining Task force, we can help your business to achieve even more.