VARTECH™ Industrial System Cleaner
VARTECH ISC is a deposit-cleaning product added directly to the oil in use during operation to clean a system of varnish and sludge before scheduled oil change.
VARTECH ISC delivers value through:
- The stabilization of varnish and sludge deposits into the oil to enable their efficient removal through a scheduled oil change, restoring system operational efficiency,
- Minimal filter plugging,
- It’s excellent compatibility with many turbine and compressor products (mineral and synthetic hydrocarbon based),
- The retention of both oil/water separability and oxidation life performance,
- Excellent seal compatibility,
- Extended cleaning times.
When added to the end-of-life in-service oil, VARTECH ISC’s state-of-the-art triple-action technology:
- Cuts through hard varnish to remove it as micro-sized varnish particles.
- Captures and stabilizes the micro-sized varnish particles in a protective barrier to enable effective removal of the varnish from the system without redepositing to the equipment.
- Provides compatibility with the in-service oil for optimum operational flexibility while maintaining system performance during the cleaning cycle to prepare for change out to fresh oil.
VARTECH ISC is:
- Added directly to the in-service lubricating oil,
- Ideal for use in concentrations between 5% to 20%,
- Designed to be effective under normal operating temperatures, not to exceed 120°C (250°F).
If the current oil is severely deteriorated, best practice is draining the degraded oil and refilling with fresh oil so the cleaner can be added to a new fill of Caltex product meeting the OEM’s specifications.
Stop Varnish Buildup
The best way to prevent varnish from attacking turbines is to detect it early and take decisive action.
Using premium Caltex lubricants combined with our custom programs like LubeWatch® Oil Analysis and RbL program, we can help your business to achieve even more.