Molytex® EP 2
Molytex® EP 2
Protects metal surfaces
Effective EP additive and molybdenum disulfide solid film lubricant protect against component wear under high load conditions and/or shock loading. Rust and corrosion inhibitors protect metal surfaces in wet operating conditions. Even if insufficient grease is used, some molybdenum disulfide tends to stay in place and protect metal surfaces.
Enhances service life
Excellent oxidation resistance ensures enhanced grease service life.
Ease of application
NLGI 2 grade provide suitable flow properties for grease pump application systems.
- Molytex® EP is a dark gray, multipurpose EP grease primarily designed for construction, mining and agricultural equipment where an extra measure of protection in shock loading conditions is required.
- Molytex® EP contains a highly refined ISO VG 220 mineral base oil, lithium soap thickener, EP additives, rust and oxidation inhibitors, plus molybdenum disulfide solid film lubricant.
- Automotive applications, including chassis grease point lubrication
- Construction, earthmoving, quarrying, mining and agricultural equipment
- Pins, bushings and other sliding surfaces or pivot points and anti-friction bearings
- Ball joints, universal joints (U-joints)
- High and shock load applications
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.