Car Engine Oil
Havoline® ProDS Fully Synthetic ECO 0W-20
Havoline ProDS Fully Synthetic ECO SAE 0W-20 with Deposit Shield Technology uses the latest fully synthetic base oils and advanced additives technologies including special antioxidants and friction modifiers to provide outstanding protection and performance. It exhibits outstanding protection against heat, pressure, corrosion, and wear while providing excellent oxidation protection and volatility control, and superior cold temperature performance over partial synthetic and mineral motor oils. It meets or exceeds the requirements of API SP Resource Conserving and ILSAC GF-6 and most demanding automaker standards.
- Provide advanced protection against sludge, varnish and deposit build up to keep modern engines running cleaner, stronger, and for longer.
- Provide outstanding protection against wear and corrosion to help preserve engines and turbocharger durability.
- Help maximize the power of your engine while maintaining fuel efficiency and cleanliness.
- Outstanding mitigation against Low Speed Pre-Ignition (LSPI) in turbo charged gasoline direct injection (GDI) engines to protect critical engine parts.
- Exceptional turbocharger cleanliness protection.
- Reduced evaporative oil loss at high temperature compared to conventional and part synthetic motor oils.
- Advanced, high power density and performance engines with turbo chargers, gasoline direct injection.
- Vehicles operating in extreme hot or cold or stop-and-go driving conditions.
- Passenger cars, pickup trucks, SUVs and working vans in new and older vehicles.
FCA, Ford, GM, Honda, Mazda, Nissan and Toyota engines for either SAE 0W-20 or SAE 5W-20 applications.