Regal® R&O is an inhibited turbine oil formulated from highly refined base stocks and rust, oxidation and foam inhibitors. (For most compressors where OEM requires an R&O circulating oil).
ISO 32, 46, 68, 100
- Resists degradation
The good oxidation stability provided by the multi-component inhibitor system resists oil breakdown during exposure to high temperature conditions.
- Potential maintenance and downtime savings
The highly refined base stocks and multi-component oxidation inhibitor system resist the formation of harmful sludge and varnish deposits. The rust inhibitor protects components against corrosion.
- Smooth operation
The good water separability of the highly refined base stocks and inhibitor system ensure rapid settling of harmful water accumulated from steam condensate. The non-silicone foam inhibitor allows rapid release of entrained air while minimizing foam formation, enabling reliable operation of sensitive hydraulic control devices.
- Regal® R&O is an inhibited turbine oil formulated from highly refined base stocks and rust, oxidation and foam inhibitors.
- Steam and hydraulic turbines operating under all service conditions.
- Industrial gas turbines operating under moderate service conditions where the oil is not exposed to excessively high temperatures or gear sets requiring enhanced load carrying performance.
- Centrifugal, rotary and reciprocating compressors, turbo-blowers and centrifugal pumps (not recommended for use in breathing air compressors).