GST Oil is a high-performance inhibited turbine oil formulated from premium base oils, rust, oxidation and foam inhibitors. It is approved by all major turbine manufacturers for use on their equipment.
- Resists degradation
Exceptional oxidation stability provided by the multi-component inhibitor system resists oil breakdown during exposure to high temperature conditions.
- Potential maintenance and downtime savings
Premium base stocks and multi-component oxidation inhibitor system resist the formation of harmful sludge and varnish deposits. The rust inhibitor protects components against corrosion.
- Smooth operation
The excellent water separability of premium base stocks and inhibitor system ensure rapid settling of harmful water accumulated from steam condensate. The non-silicone foam inhibitor allows rapid release of entrained air while minimizing foam formation, enabling reliable operation of sensitive hydraulic control devices.
- GST® Oil is a premium performance inhibited turbine oil formulated from premium base oil technology and rust, oxidation and foam inhibitors.
- GST® Oil is designed primarily for use in industrial Gas and Steam Turbines, it is also suited to many other industrial applications including air compressors where R&O type oils are recommended.
- Steam and hydraulic turbines operating under all service conditions
- Industrial gas turbines operating under severe conditions
- Rotating machinery in gas and steam combined cycle cogeneration units
Delo has been delivering end-to-end protection for over 80 years. ISOSYN® Technology is why Delo products provide reliable protection to critical engine parts.
Using premium Caltex lubricants combined with our custom programs like LubeWatch® Oil Analysis and Mining Task force, we can help your business to achieve even more.