Refrigeration Compressor Oil
Capella® P 68
Capella® P 68 provides effective wear protection for reciprocating, vane, and screw compressors. It is formulated with Group II paraffinic basestocks, is designed to specifically address the requirements of ammonia refrigeration systems.
- Reduced oil carryover
Low volatility and greater ammonia immiscibility help prevent oil from reaching the evaporator, promoting refrigeration efficiency and reduced maintenance. The low pour point and good viscosity index ensure that any oil which does reach the evaporator will drain more rapidly than a naphthenic oil.
- Equipment and lubricant life extension
Reduced sludging and formation of harmful deposits in the high temperature environment of the compressor as compared to naphthenic oil. As a result, equipment life and lubricant life can be extended while reducing maintenance.
- Stable viscosity
Group II base stock properties allow the oil to maintain a stable viscosity, staying in grade longer than a naphthenic refrigeration oil.
- Capella® P 68 provides effective wear protection for reciprocating, vane, and screw compressors.
- Capella® P 68 formulated with Group II paraffinic basestocks, is designed to specifically address the requirements of ammonia refrigeration systems.
- Capella® P 68 provides advantages over naphthenic refrigeration oils in the critical performance areas of lubrication, thermal stability, and reduction of oil carryover.
- Rotary screw, reciprocating and rotary vane compressors in ammonia refrigeration systems.
- Recommended for use in systems using refrigerant R-22 and R-502 provided the evaporator temperature is above -30°C.
Not recommended for systems using refrigerant R-12 or R-134a.
Delo has been delivering end-to-end protection for over 80 years. ISOSYN® Technology is why Delo products provide reliable protection to critical engine parts.
Using premium Caltex lubricants combined with our custom programs like LubeWatch® Oil Analysis and Mining Task force, we can help your business to achieve even more.