Heavy-Duty Motor Oil
Delo® 400 RDS Multigrade SAE 10W-40
Delo® 400 RDS Multigrade SAE 10W-40 is a High performance syntheticblend “low-SAPS” diesel engine oil designed to meet current ACEA requirements and more challenging OEM specifications for Euro V and VI engines, especially where Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF) are fitted.
- Reduced emissions
Formulated with latest generation “low-SAPS” (sulfated ash, phosphorus and sulfur) technology containing reduced levels of metals, phosphorus and sulfur, it maximizes the life of sensitive catalyst metals and extends the cleaning intervals of diesel particulate filters.
- Maximizes engine life
Proven metallo-organic anti-wear additive system reduces wear in severe service by forming a protective layer on all metal contact surfaces. Wide-range SAE 10W-40 multigrade viscosity ensures reduced friction at start-up and maximum lubricity at high operating temperatures.
- Long oil drain intervals
Exceptional high temperature stability minimizes degradation that leads to sludge formation and oil thickening, and provides oil service intervals up to the maximum levels recommended for ACEA E6 oils in Euro IV, V and VI compliant engines.
- Delo® 400 RDS Multigrade is a High performance syntheticblend “low-SAPS” diesel engine oil designed to meet current ACEA requirements and more challenging OEM specifications for Euro V and VI engines, especially where Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF) are fitted.
- Delo ® 400 RDS Multigrade is designed for use in connection with low-sulfur diesel fuel (50 ppm max).
- Delo® 400 RDS Multigrade is formulated with ISOSYN Technology, an optimized synthetic and premium mineral base oil blend plus the latest low-ash additive technology to provide the maximum oil drain intervals recommended for European DPF-equipped Euro IV, Vand Euro VI compliant engines.
- Naturally aspirated and turbocharged high speed, four-stroke diesel engines burning low-sulphur diesel fuel.
- Diesel engines meeting Euro IV, V and VI emission requirements fitted with Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF), Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) and / or Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) emission control technologies.
- Earlier European heavy duty diesel engines meeting Euro I, II or III emission requirements burning low-sulphur diesel fuel.
Delo has been delivering end-to-end protection for over 80 years. ISOSYN® Technology is why Delo products provide reliable protection to critical engine parts.
Our Integrated Solutions
From building clear insights to going the extra mile to lower costs, our team of experts will help identify and deliver all you need for world-class business performance.