Car Engine Oil
Havoline® Formula SAE 10W-30
Havoline® Formula SAE 10W-30 is a highly shear-stable, multigrade engine oil for use in passenger car and light truck gasoline, gas and dual-fuel engines requiring API SM, SL, SJ or ILSAC GF-4 performance lubricants under all operating conditions.
Available in 1L and 4L.
*Our Product Data Sheets (PDS) contain product information including features, benefits, applications, typical key properties and service considerations. PDSs are produced regionally based on the best available information at the time of issue. For each product, there is one PDS for the Asia Pacific region. The specific information included in each PDS may not directly reflect the Australian market or Australian conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between this webpage and the applicable PDS, this webpage prevails. For the most up-to-date, Australian-specific information contact us. Please note that, by clicking the PDS link, you will be leaving the Caltex Australia website.
- Long engine life
Proven metallo-organic anti-wear additive system helps protect engines under all operating conditions by providing excellent wear control in even the most sophisticated valve train mechanisms, including those with variable valve timing. Low viscosity, multigrade, formulation provides additional protection and helps reduce internal engine friction.
- Maintains high power and performance
Works immediately upon contact with an engine’s moving parts to create a protective coating designed to shield the engine against the deposits that lead to loss of performance. Provides excellent control of piston and ring deposits under high temperature conditions. Special friction modifiers assist in reducing internal engine friction for maximum fuel economy.
- Saves on maintenance costs
High thermal stability and excellent oxidation and nitration resistance provide outstanding protection against in-service oil degradation in both gasoline and gas fuelled engines that contributes to filter blocking and sludge formation in the oil galleries, crankcase and valve train.
- Havoline® Formula is a highly shear-stable, multigrade engine oil for use in passenger car and light truck gasoline, gas and dual-fuel engines requiring API SM, SL, SJ or ILSAC GF-4 performance lubricants under all operating conditions.
- Havoline® Formula is formulated with Deposit Shield™ to provide outstanding protection and value for clean, smooth-running engines.
- Havoline® with Deposit Shield™ is an advanced detergent formula that helps prevent deposit build up for improved oil stability and increased engine durability.
- Naturally aspirated and turbocharged gasoline engines in passenger cars and light commercial vehicles.
- Naturally aspirated and turbocharged spark ignition engines fueled with CNG, LPG or fitted with gas/gasoline dual fuel systems in passenger cars and light commercial vehicles.
- Light truck gasoline engines.
Not recommended for use in diesel engines or motorcycle engines.