Havoline® Scooter Gear Oil
Havoline® Scooter Gear Oil is a high performance, multipurpose, thermally stable, scooter gear oil.
- Reduced maintenance costs
Special dispersant in the "clean gear" technology additive package suspends sludges and carbonaceous deposits in the gear oil, preventing their deposition on gear components and oil seals, thus avoiding the need for premature overhaul due to deposit-induced seal wear or leakage. Outstanding thermal stability minimizes the total amount of deposits that the dispersant has to deal with.
- Extended gear equipment life
High performance, sulfur-phosphorus EP additive system provides excellent load carrying capacity to protect gear equipment against surface distress (i.e., spalling, pitting, scoring and wear) under heavily loaded conditions. The special inhibitor system resists corrosion of copper alloys and ferrous metals.
- Prolonged oil service life
Highly refined base oil and special inhibitor system provides excellent oxidation stability to resist oil degradation and thickening during long periods of severe high temperature operation.
- Havoline® Scooter Gear Oil is a high performance, multipurpose, thermally stable, scooter gear oil.
- Havoline® Scooter Gear Oil is formulated with "clean gear" technology for use in scooter gears (final drives) where where API GL-5 class EP gear oils are specified.
- Scooter gears (final drives) where API GL-5 class EP gear oils are specified.