Heavy-Duty Motor Oil
Delo® 400 SLK SAE 15W-40
Delo 400 SLK SAE 15W-40 with ISOSYN Advanced Technology is a premium quality “low-SAPS” heavy-duty diesel engine oil specifically designed using the latest generation additive technology to provide outstanding protection for on and off-highway applications and lubricate a wide range of highspeed diesel engines requiring API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS / SM, or ACEA E9 performance lubricants operating under the most severe service conditions.
- Minimizes operating costs
Exceptional soot dispersancy keeps soot in suspension, minimizing filter plugging, cylinder head sludge, abrasive polishing wear and oil thickening. Robust wear and corrosion protection of engine components due to effective antiwar additive system. Improves equipment durability and reliability while reducing equipment downtime.
- Maintains emission control system performance
Formulated with latest generation “low-SAPS” (sulfated ash, phosphorus and sulfur) technology containing reduced levels of metals, phosphorus and sulfur, it maximizes the life of sensitive catalyst metals and the cleaning intervals of diesel particulate filters.
- Reduces inventory costs
Balanced formulation provides excellent overall performance in mixed fleets of different engine designs, (including modern low emission diesel engines) allowing one oil for many services and reducing the chance of product misapplication. Backward compatible with previous API Oil Service Categories and engine models.
- Delo 400 SLK SAE 15W- 40 with ISOSYN Advanced Technology is a premium quality “low-SAPS” heavy-duty diesel engine oil specifically designed to lubricate a wide range of high speed diesel engines requiring API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS / SM, or ACEA E9 performance lubricants operating under the most severe service conditions.
- It is formulated using the latest generation additive technology to provide outstanding protection for on and off-highway applications, including those with the low emission diesel engines fitted with Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF), and those fitted with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) and / or Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) emission control technologies.
Delo 400 SLK SAE 15W-40 is recommended for “low-SAPS” heavy-duty diesel engine oil in which the API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS / SM, or ACEA E9 and SAE 15W-40 viscosity grade are required by the manufacturers. It is formulated for engines operating under the most severe service conditions. This product is recommended for use in:
- Commercial road transport, including the latest engines fitted with exhaust cleanup devices of all types.
- Vehicles meeting the most recent exhaust emissions standards, including US EPA 2002, 2007 and 2010, 2017 greenhouse gas (GHG 17) Euro IV, V and VI, and Australian ADR 80/02 and ADR 80/03 (for heavy duty)
- Mixed fleets of both old and new equipment from European, North American and/or