Automatic Transmission Fluid
Texamatic® 1888 High performance, multipurpose, shear stable, anti-wear automatic transmission fluid (ATF) with Voith Turbo approval.
*Our Product Data Sheets (PDS) contain product information including features, benefits, applications, typical key properties and service considerations. PDSs are produced regionally based on the best available information at the time of issue. For each product, there is one PDS for the Asia Pacific region. The specific information included in each PDS may not directly reflect the Australian market or Australian conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between this webpage and the applicable PDS, this webpage prevails. For the most up-to-date, Australian-specific information contact us. Please note that, by clicking the PDS link, you will be leaving the Caltex Australia website.
- Maximises transmission life
Shear stable viscosity index improver resists break down under high shear conditions found in modern transmissions, ensuring that the oil viscosity and film thickness continue to protect the moving components. EP additive minimises wear of transmission parts under all service conditions.
- Smooth operation
Combination of friction modifiers, base oil viscosity and shear stable viscosity index improvers provides optimum frictional characteristics, ensuring smooth and fuel efficient gear shifting and torque transfer.
- Increased oil life
Superior oxidation inhibitors combined with high performance hydrocracked basestocks provide an exceptional level of oxidation resistance and thermal stability which prevents acid build up, oil thickening and deposit formation.
- Texamatic® 1888 High performance, multipurpose, shear stable, anti-wear automatic transmission fluid (ATF) with Voith Turbo approval.
- Texamatic® 1888 is formulated with high performance hydrocracked base oils and the latest additive technology to provide exceptional oxidation resistance, extended oil life and outstanding wear protection.
- Car and light truck automatic transmissions where conventional automatic transmissions are required.
- On-highway heavy-duty automatic transmissions.
- Off-highway heavy-duty automatic transmissions.
Not recommended for use in automatic transmissions that required anti-shudder or low-viscosity fluids.